There is nothing better than entity mapping when it comes to flow data from parent to child opportunity , in few clicks it can be configured easily in no time.
Yes they all have relationship but if you try to configure them they are nowhere to be found.
To get that entity mapping all need only Org_MSCRM db access to run one query. yes that’s all it takes. here is step by step solution
1. Opportunity Product and Quote Product relation
1.Execute following query on your organization DB
Select * from entitymapbase where targetentityname = 'quotedetail'
it will return some fancy column with fancy data
2. Select EntityMapID from the row where source entity name is “opportunityproduct”
3. copy EntityMapID and append following URL
it will look something like this
4. Hit the URL and there you have it folk the missing link.
2. Quote Product and Order Product Mapping
- Execute following query
Select * from entitymapbase where targetentityname = ' salesorderdetail'
2. Select EntityMapID from the row where source entity name is “quotedetail”
copy EntityMapID and append following URL
4. Hit the URL and you’ll have you Quote product mapping.
Let me know in comments section if this works out. Having any issue ? let me know them as well 🙂
2 Replies to ““Fantastic URLs and where to find them”. Stuck at Custom Field Mapping between Opportunity Product , Quote Product and Order Product ? Everything you need to know.”
You replied to this comment.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Winter ,
Please check if you have System Customizer roles assigned to the user who is accessing this url